We just got the latest audience numbers for Community Radio across Australia.
* 1 in 4 Australians tune into community radio each week – that’s almost 5 million people.
* 94% of community radio listeners find community radio and its services to the Australian community valuable.
* The top reasons that people listen to community radio are for local information and news and specialist music.
* In profiling listeners, 54% are men, 46% are women. More than 50% of listeners are ages between 25 – 49 years, with a third aged 55+ years.
* Across the country, metropolitan and non-metropolitan areas have the same level of listening (26%).
* A third of people who regularly speak a language other than English in their home listen to community radio.
Check out the fact sheet for a more detailed look at the Sydney region:
Fact Sheet for the Sydney region
89.3FM 2GLF accepts sponsorship Online, On-Air and On-Demand. Join our growing list of sponsors and get noticed in the Liverpool & Fairfield region with a range of sponsorship opportunities to suit any business.
To get more details on a package that suits your business contact our sales team today.