“Carols At Horsley Park” is a friendly, laid-back, FREE event hosted by the Rotary Club of Wetherill Park and the local community.
Gates open at 5pm with pony rides and face-painting, with continuous entertainment from 6.00pm–10pm.
Now in its 18th year, and attracting around 2,500 patrons to Horsley Park Showground (just 200 meters from the M7 and 5 minutes from the M4) “Carols at Horsley Park” has grown into a major community event.
Hot & cold food and drinks are available along with glowsticks and a huge raffle drawn at 10pm with well over $6,000 in prizes.
Acts include a local primary school, the Aria Choir, the Voices Raised Choir, the J.C. Choir and of course there is lots of Carol Singing with local band The Eastern Charms.
The night is compered by our Master Of Ceremonies “CJ” Flynn.
• Pony-rides and face-painting from 5pm
• Display of vehicles from the Horsley Park Rural Fire Service, Police & SES
• Mega raffle (sponsored by Combell Fabrications) with over $6,000 in prizes drawn on the night
• Monster fireworks display at 9.10pm by world-famous Foti Fireworks
• Have your picture taken with Santa from 6pm until he leaves on a firetruck
The evening’s major sponsor is Smithfield RSL Club.
Major beneficiaries of the evening are:
• Anowah Community Living (a residential disability support organisation in Horsley Park),
• The Junction Works (vocational disability support)
• the Rural Fire Service (Horsley Park brigade),
• and our own Rotary Club projects.
The date again? Saturday 13th December at Horsley Park Showground.
If you are worried about the weather, listen to THIS RADIO STATION.