Next Sunday December 16th marks one year since we exchanged contracts and purchased our studios at Bigge Street, Liverpool. What a difference a year makes!
Here is a quick flash back to the early days, all those months ago. The flash mob that moved hundred of planks up two levels that now make up our studio walls and the blank space we have turned into a world class studio complex.
While we are talking milestones:
– Congratulations to Chris and Colleen Sparrow on the birth of Kaylee, who is celebrating her 10th week on Planet Earth.
– Peter is celebrating his son turning 18 this month and entering adulthood.
– Happy birthday to the Sagittarius Twins, Bruce and Carol who are both celebrating their birthdays this week. As we all know Sagittarians love living life to the full.
– We could not quite make triplets, as Robbie is a week later which makes him a Capricorn, which at least gives Robbie lots of powerful resilient energy.
– Also the world marks the end of the Mayan calendar on December 21st…. will the calendar reset or the world implode. The bad news for Robbie is he may not quite get his birthday after all. Those lucky Sagittarians just sneak in.
If you have a milestone, dates when the world will end or star sign predictions for the year ahead you wish to share online, please drop the office an e-mail.